- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
The primary responsibility of the compensation group is the development and management of company-wide and business unit compensation strategies to support Gartner’s growth. Our goal is to pro-actively manage the impact of our compensation strategy on the business to help meet their Talent needs. The compensation team is responsible for the design/structure of broad-based pay and sales incentive programs, conducting competitive benchmark analytics, managing annual comp planning cycle (bonus, equity and merit planning process), using data to conduct analysis to help solve talent related challenges.
• Partner with assigned business unit HR team on all things compensation related
• Evaluate and benchmark jobs, consult with HR Partners on findings
• Serve as an advocate of compensation philosophy and educate HR, recruiters and business leaders on how to apply to their businesses
• Leverage compensation analysis tools to pro-actively provide insights to assigned business to help shape the compensation strategy
• Study market compensation trends related to assigned business unit; collaborate with team to present findings and recommendations
• Support the annual merit, bonus and equity allocation processes. Configuring planning software, defining and delivering training to users, and reviewing salary increase and bonus recommendations against guidelines to highlight discrepancies
• Continuously improve through development of tools and streamlining processes to increase efficiency of compensation planning efforts and analytics
• Bachelors Degree
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in compensation
• Previous experience in a consultative compensation role
• Ability to communicated complicated concepts to a broad audience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. ability to create complex dynamic formulas, charts and dashboards)
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to maintain discretion with extremely confidential information
• Ability to build trust-based relationships HR Partners and management
• Strong organizational, analytical and written communication skills
Job Requisition ID:37089
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top