Communication and Junior Project Manager to Managing Vice President Sales - Benelux
For our Brussels (Zaventem) office we are looking for a Sales Support for our Managing Vice President (MVP) sales. This is a new and very diverse role. Main tasks are supporting her in driving execution of programs and campaigns. Making sure all the ideas of the business are pushed towards realization, bringing the structure to new ideas. Exciting chance for a young professional with true business interest! Unique opportunity to operate as the right-hand to a top leader.
About the role
Support MVP, Regional Vice President and Area Managers managing Benelux sales organization of 70 people:
- Drive and support the execution of programs and campaigns
- Support MVP in building presentations
- Support to internal communication
- Managing forecast consolidation
- Gather data and visualize for business analysis
- Bring innovative ideas around projects
- Drive international best practices execution
- Work strongly together with main stakeholders: MVP, RVP, Area Managers Benelux, sales business analyst, sales coordinators and program directors.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable business acumen is a must
- A Bachelor or Master degree with business background like International Business, Communication, Marketing
- Analytical skills to transform numbers into inspirational slides
- Preferably experience in a fast-paced Sales environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to multitask and change priorities as needed.
- Process driven personality, able to drive a process from idea to execution
- Superior computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good social media skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (grammar and proofreading)
- Available on full-time basis
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
- Available to travel within Benelux
So did you just finish your business studies, traineeship, or have you worked for a short time in consulting or project management, and do you want to rapidly learn everything around a top sales organization in IT? The chance to have a great future career path in several directions including sales and consulting? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
A Career with Gartner
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of Fortune 1000 and 75% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice .
We are the partner of choice for CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms as well as technology investors in 11,000 distinct organizations across 100 countries.
If you are interested in exploring this career opportunity - please send your CV to: [email protected]
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top