Commercial Support Manager, GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
The Commercial Support Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing a team of 10+ Account Management Associates or Business Development Associates across several membership programs. CSMs will assist in prioritizing new business outreach activities, managing cold calling activities, and generating revenue for Gartner through the management and motivation of entry-level revenue staff. Account Management and Business Development Associates schedule business meetings and calls with new and existing accounts and provide support to Business Development Managers and Account Managers. The CSM also has direct visibility into our leadership team, and will help Gartner to achieve our aggressive growth goals.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Mentor Your People: Teach individual members of your team how to improve their business acumen and commercial skills, overcome performance gaps, feel a sense of excitement and accomplishment, and achieve their goals. Deliver ongoing informal and formal feedback to help your team build their careers.
- Manage Daily Operations: Manage and motivate a team of graduates who work in commercial (sales) support position. Help them improve their performance and generate leads to achieve sales outcomes, with new and prospective customers.
- Drive Toward Results: Support your team as they conduct daily outbound calls, and work to achieve team and individual goals, e.g. prospect & client call scheduling, driving membership utilization, working to understand an organizations mission critical priorities. Collaborate on campaigns and developing sales resources. Report activity and results to your senior leadership team.
We are Looking for Driven Team Leaders Who
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree
- Possess 3+ years of experience with varying aspects of customer service, telemarketing, sales and territory management
- 1+ years of direct people management experience preferred
- Demonstrate a willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service
- Have experience with management of staff productivity and incentive campaigns
- Are effective time managers with the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment at all times
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:40272
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top