- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Commercial Coordinator – Sales Support: $55,000-$65,000 + super
As a Commercial Coordinator – Sales Support, you hold a key role in maintaining team productivity by reinforcing programs and priorities. You are responsible for partnering with senior stakeholders, locally and globally for monitoring team activity and performance through targeted, innovative campaigns and tracking processes.
Are you a motivated graduate ready to step into the corporate world? Are you interested in entering the consulting space and working at a multi-national company? We are looking for a Sales Support Commercial Coordinator to support our APAC Sales team. This position is just the beginning of your Gartner career!
How You Will Make an Impact
- Contribute to organisation’s success by running projects and office-wide campaigns in support of business priorities.
- Support sales team engagement with critical business priorities by partnering with individual sales managers to design compelling communication plans for key programs.
- Interpret data sets analytically and visually to help leaders with communication or decision-making.
- Support wider sales team by guiding them towards the right resources and connecting them with the right contacts.
- Contribute your own creativity and solutions-oriented ideas to make our team better!
What Can We Offer You
- A structured foundation to how a business works
- World class training in a fun, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Great career progression into sales, account management, advisory, a corporate function, or another compelling role within our Sydney office!
Who You Are
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Internal stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Possess a growth-mindset
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Microsoft Office skills desirable
- A completed Bachelor degree prior to your start
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Job Requisition ID:39913
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top