Client Value Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
The High Risk Client Manager will serve as a business strategist partnering with executive management to assess account renewal risks, drive actionable recommendations to the Prioritized Accounts team, and capture value delivered to clients within Gartner's largest accounts that are high risk. Additionally, this role will encompass identifying client key initiatives and core mission-critical priorities through Gartner EITL (Enterprise IT Leaders) OSI/Engagement products while communicating value received to Sales and Service Delivery teams.
- Interviewing senior and mid-level IT leaders at Gartner's largest clients to assess value received
- Deploying and analyzing surveys for client feedback.
- Capturing and communicating value received to Sales, Service Delivery, and Prioritized Accounts teams
- Synthesizing value capture in a crisp executive-ready format for Impact Assessments
- Assessing any potential client risks, and communicating risk assessment to the broader team
- Conducting outside in analysis on Mission Critical Priorities for some of Gartner’s top clients
- Helping Product Directors to prepare for DRB discussions, by gathering and assessing relevant preparation materials.
- Other ad-hoc support as needed
- 3-5 years of professional experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extensive experience having technical, needs-based discussions with clients at major organizations
- Individuals with experience working in the IT industry are strongly preferred
- Experience working in matrix teams and in a target driven environment
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication skills; ability to lead conversations with senior-level clients at large organizations.
- Ability to probe on value delivery, and to capture value through rapid, and diligent note-taking
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple items, and work across multiple team members
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior leaders
- Knowledge of information technology and Gartner s product portfolio strongly preferred
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Bias for action and completion
- Independent and proactive mindset
Job Requisition ID:G22212
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22212
Back to top