Client Value Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What makes Gartner Products & Services a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Products & Services, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Associates in Products & Services have the opportunity to work on the critical initiatives that power our business results – from developing new ways to deliver client value through innovations in products and services, to creating scalable ways to create efficiency in our operations. Our associates earn a competitive salary & performance incentives —along with top training and support, exposure to senior management and the ability to become a leader in the business. If you’re analytical, enjoy solving difficult problems, coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner’s Product & Services organization is the place for you.
About this role:
This newly created role will help to expand EPLT Team Review Document Biz Case Pilot, owning ~40 accounts per quarter. This person will work with EPs, LPs, TCM and sales to build Team Review Document to be reviewed with Team Leader of EPLT Solution to justify their Gartner services. (e.g. review Outside-in-analysis, validate it through client discussion, identify areas of initiative alignment to Mission Critical Priorities, flag risks, socially contract with EP and TCM to have Team Review Document discussion with client
What you’ll do:
- Leading monthly Deal Review Board discussions with Sales, ExP, EITL to identify risks, confirm MCP alignment, social contract with team on date of delivery to client and send action notes
- Leading program execution including working with Sales and Service to provide risk mitigation ideas and manage optimal delivery dates to client
- Managing tracker for territory and consistently executing against Pilot timelines on-pace
- Assessing any potential client risks, and communicating risk assessment to the broader team
- Conducting analytics regarding the overall performance of program
**What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-6 years of professional experience required.
- Extensive experience having technical, needs-based discussions with EPs, LPs, TCMs and Clients.
- Experience working with C-level stakeholders
- Individuals with experience working in the IT industry are strongly preferred.
- US work experience, or work for a multi-national, a plus
Who you are:
- Strong communication skills; ability to lead conversations with senior-level clients at large organizations.
- Ability to probe on value delivery, and to capture value through rapid, and diligent note-taking.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple items, and work across multiple team members.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior leaders
- Knowledge of information technology and Gartner’s product portfolio strongly preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates in Products & Services enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Opportunity for merit-based career progression
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:25618
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 25618
Back to top