Client Value Manager
- Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
To successfully develop and deliver a business case to clients to help them justify their renewal effectively
To assess, and capture value delivered to clients within Gartner’s non-premium services accounts.
To anticipate renewal risks with clients, such as low value delivery and budget issues, and leverage risk mitigation playbooks to help solve the situation
To lead innovation within the Client Value Program and help successfully scale it across regions.
- Interview C-level, senior and mid-level IT leaders at Gartner's largest clients to assess value received and improvement opportunities
- Capture and communicate client feedback to internal ecosystem (Sales, Service Delivery, and Prioritized Accounts) by synthesizing data in a crisp executive-ready format
- Develop business cases by conducting outside-in analysis to identify critical organizational priorities for some of Gartner’s top clients
- Assess potential client risks, and communicate risk assessment to the broader team; work closely with product, sales and service teams to mitigate those risks as soon as possible
- Conducting analytics regarding the performance of the SH business case pilot program.
- Collaborate with BUs (e.g. India CoE) as relevant
- Lead the scaling of retention programs for non-premium small sized renewals
- As a result of this role, clients who are receiving value from their relationship with Gartner will be in a stronger position to renew their subscription.
- Clients who are not receiving sufficient levels of value will have this risk identified and addressed.
- Test ideas/innovations through program to evaluate potential for retention impact
- Constant A/B testing to improve productivity and efficiency across team
- 3-5 years of professional experience required.
- Extensive experience having technical, needs-based discussions with clients at major organizations.
- Individuals with experience working in the IT industry are strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills; ability to lead conversations with senior-level clients at large organizations.
- Ability to probe on value delivery, and to capture value through rapid, and diligent note-taking.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple items, and work across multiple team members.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior leaders
- Knowledge of information technology and Gartner’s product portfolio strongly preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Bias for action and completion.
Job Requisition ID:30833
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top