Client Services Specialist
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
- Accountable for content knowledge expertise in assignedtechnology area(s)
- Collaborate with internal business partners such as Sales and Research Analyst community to better understand client/prospect/vendor needs.
- Stay up to date on assigned core topics, published research and analyst agendas to enhance ability to service Inquires, Proof of Concepts (POC) and Vendor Briefing (VB)requests.
- Responsible for verifying that the client/prospect/vendor requests meet the minimum criteria for service and support in adherence to standard Gartner policies.
- Provide the Research Team Manager and/or the analyst with detailed insight in advance of the client/prospect/vendor engagement to ensure they are prepared and set up for success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Analysts,Sales, Client Partner Group and Vendor/Analyst Relations community to increase effectiveness in the role.
- Utilizes Senior RCS and RES Managers as a point of escalation for problematic requests or unknown topical coverage areas.
- Impact of Role: Expected Results, Effectively manage high volume and demanding accounts and relationships.
- Work with Research Analysts to enhance knowledge of client needs and Gartner coverage.
- Support new projects as well as ongoing operations resulting in service that is on-time, on-budget and on-target to deliver the anticipated business value.
- Optimize Analyst resources and ensure that all travel is fully leveraged by Sales.
- Increase Sales productivity by efficiently identifying analyst resources, obtaining approvals when appropriate and accurately coordinating the engagement
- Bachelor degree, Major in Business or IT preferred
- 1+years of experience preferably in information technology industry, in a fast paced customer service environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn, high degree of ambition, and drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin as this role supports clients in Greater China.
- Superior time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
- Capacity to work as part of a virtual global team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to escalation
- Process-driven, methodical, detail-oriented, and proficient working with business systems
Job Requisition ID:G21473
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21473
Back to top