Client Services Associate – B2B Accounts
What makes Gartner Events a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2016 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
The Client Service team supports our business partners who sponsor Evanta events. Our sponsorship relationships are rapidly growing and requires strategic support to continue and sustain the growth we’re seeing. The client services team is a dynamic client facing team that collaborates across the organization and with the account holders to provide the sponsor partners with different amounts of dedicated account support.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communications and regular client interactions to understand client organization’s objectives
- Work as a strategic partner to account holder to uncover new revenue opportunities that align to client goals
- Understand each client’s sponsorship package including an understating of what additional entitlements fall under each level of sponsorship
- Understand account renewal process and focus on services that will promote the plan objectives
- Constant evaluation of the client experience allowing for improved processes and actions
- Deliver quality service during every client interaction
- Ability to anticipate and quickly identify and assess client needs and objectives
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with clients
- Act as main point of contact and funnel of information between assigned accounts and Evanta event staff including operations, program manager and content manager
- Partner with Content Liaison to ensure alignment of sponsor content to event content
- Manage all logistical and operational needs each sponsorship package requires including collecting logo, bio, banner graphics, registrants, onsite materials, etc.
- Onsite event support for sponsor partners (traveling to 2-6 events a year)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years in account management, client services, or customer service in a professional environment
- Events experience preferred
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project and time management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with high degree of professionalism
Job Requisition ID:G19647
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G19647
Back to top