Client Service Representative
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Location: United Kingdom – South West London - Egham – TW20 9AH
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, but you’ll also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Service Content Specialist (CSCS) to join our Research Engagement Services team in our Egham Office. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Analyst Community to problem solve by answering clients most pressing technology-related questions and challenges.
A typical day might look like:
• Complete 16+ client requests or inquires daily, utilizing phone and email systems
• Building strong relationships with Gartner’s Research Analyst community to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience for internal & external clients
• Collaborate with peers to identify Gartner Research and Resources that support clients requests
• Continually stay abreast of new research and content areas, working towards becoming a subject matter expert
You may have:
• Bachelor's, Associates degree, OR technical school required AND 1+ years of professional experience
• Strong interest in the technology industry and willingness to learn
• Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
You’re great at:
• Passion for customer service
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
• Organizing your time and planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
• An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
• Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
• Competitive compensation and performance-based bonus structure
• Two weeks in the classroom training program, after which you will be assigned a mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
Job Requisition ID:26341
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top