Client Service Partner
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Client Service team supports the sponsors who decide to partner with us at our events. The sponsor client base is a rapid area of growth and requires strategic support to continue and sustain growth. The client services team is a dynamic client facing team that collaborates across the organization and with the account holders to provide the sponsor partners with different amounts of dedicated account support.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communications and regular client interactions to understand client organization’s objectives
- Work as a strategic partner to account holder to uncover new revenue opportunities that align to client goals
- Understand each client’s sponsorship package including an understating of what additional entitlements fall under each level of sponsorship
- Understand account renewal process and focus on services that will promote the plan objectives
- Constant evaluation of the client experience allowing for improved processes and actions
- Deliver quality service during every client interaction
- Ability to anticipate and quickly identify and assess client needs and objectives
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with clients
- Act as main point of contact and funnel of information between assigned accounts and Evanta event staff including operations, program manager and content manager
- Partner with Content Liaison to ensure alignment of sponsor content to event content
- Manage all logistical and operational needs each sponsorship package requires including collecting logo, bio, banner graphics, registrants, onsite materials, etc.
- Onsite event support for sponsor partners ( 2-6 events a year)
- 1-3 years in account management or client services
- Events experience preferred
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project and time management skills
- Strong client focused, customer service approach
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with high degree of professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Job Requisition ID:40990
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top