Client Service Content Specialist, Gartner Research
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Client Service Content Specialists (CSCS) provide world class service while engaging directly with clients (internal & external), prospects, and vendors to coordinate requests with Gartner Research Analysts. By helping answer our client’s most pressing business and technology-related questions, successful CSCS’s demonstrate strong problem solving skills, an analytical mind, and a passion for client service.
What you’ll do:
- Hours: 11am – 8pm
- Experience an upbeat, positive culture. Teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Collaborate with the Gartner research analyst community
- Receive unlimited access to all Gartner research content
What you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in a professional business setting OR a recent grad with one or more business-related internships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-driven, methodical, detail-oriented, and proficient working with business systems
- Superior time management skills
- Willingness to learn, high degree of ambition, and drive
What we offer:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Teamwork, integrity, objectivity, collaboration, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Direct collaboration with Gartner’s Research Analyst community
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to all of Gartner’s research content
- Competitive salary, employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental), charity match, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top