Client Relationship Manager - Arabic speaking
The Client Partner's role is to achieve world-class levels client support, value-added usage, retention, and client loyalty.
· Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
· Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
· Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise -such as but not limited to:
· Stimulate document usage of all clients
· Get the client to read minimum required documents within period leading up to the client’s renewal
· Ensure document usage of all clients who have not used
· Identify opportunities to connect the client to Gartner analyst community through inquiry
· Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
· Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access
· Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
· Must be fluent in Arabic and English for this role
· Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
· Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
· Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
· Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Well defined time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
· Technology knowledge preferred
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top