Client Relationship Associate - UK
The Client Relationship Associate is responsible for helping Gartner IT clients realise value from the research provided by Gartner IT research services, by proactively engaging with clients and building relationships.
· Primary service contact for existing clients who have invested in Gartner Technical Professionals service.
· Deliver value through lifecycle of the contract to support client retention
· Actively engage with your assigned accounts on a daily basis – primarily through phone and email to ensure all clients are actively engaged in the deliverables of their service.
· Critical thinking and the ability to articulate technical initiatives to Research team
· Collaborate effectively with internal business units including Sales, Client Partners and Research Engagement Services (RES).
· Must speak another European language and English for this role
· Degree qualification of equivalent experience
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally working with targets/KPIs; degree preferred High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision. Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently. Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise. Knowledge and interest in major technology areas. Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office software, and general Internet and electronic communications. Interest in professional development toward future growth and advancement.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top