Client Relationship Associate
The Client Relationship Associate is responsible for helping Gartner IT clients realise value from the research provided by Gartner IT research services, by proactively engaging with clients and building relationships.
- Responsible for client retention by working with Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP) clients to meet usage thresholds.
- Assist clients in maximizing the number of users registered for research.
- Maintain at a minimum quarterly contact with key contacts.
- Collaborate effectively with internal business units including Sales and Research Engagement Services (RES).
- Fulfil all research requests: receive request, interpret and deliver responses to client based on client expectations.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Prepare documents and emails using Word, Outlook, and proprietary software.
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to inform internal analysts of questions and problems faced by clients
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally working with targets/KPIs;
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise.
- Knowledge and interest in major technology areas.
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Interest in professional development toward future growth and advancement.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top