Client Partner (China Market)
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
A great opportunity to work with an international & dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organizations, developing your career with our structured achievement plans gaining a very attractive salary package.
Your role as a Client Partner at Gartner is to achieve world-class levels client support, value-added usage, retention, and client loyalty, engaging existing clients ensuring they use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services. Being client’s primary Gartner contact, you will work with individuals from some of the larger organizations from Gartner’s portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise - such as but not limited to:
- Stimulate document usage of all clients
- Get the client to read minimum required documents within period leading up to the client’s renewal
- Ensure document usage of all clients who have not used
- Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner analyst community through Inquiry
- Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract.
- Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years’ work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients within Greater China region.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service.
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer).
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Well defined time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature.
- Technology knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top