Client Partner, China Client Portfolio (Native Mandarin)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment? Do you speak Fluent Mandarin? Ideally Native Mandarin? You will be supporting a large portfolio of Greater China clients in this key role.
We are looking for a Client Partner to join our Client Services Organization in our Singapore Office. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention. A great opportunity to work with an international & dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organizations, developing your career with our structured achievement plans gaining a very attractive salary package.
- Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise - such as but not limited to:
- Stimulate document usage of all clients
- Get the client to read minimum required documents within period leading up to the client’s renewal
- Ensure document usage of all clients who have not used
- Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner analyst community through Inquiry
- Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract.
- Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years’ work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
- Strong proficiency in Mandarin as this role is required to support clients from Greater China
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
● An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
● Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019.
● Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure and full company benefit package
● Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
Job Requisition ID:38234
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top