What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise - such as but not limited to:
- Stimulate document usage of all clients
- Get the client to read minimum required documents within period leading up to the client’s renewal
- Ensure document usage of all clients who have not used
- Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner analyst community through Inquiry
- Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract.
- Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years’ work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Job Requisition ID:34046
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top