What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Partner to join our Client Services Organization in our Egham (UK) Office. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
● Responsible for managing relationships with 250 clients
● Support the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
● Partnering with senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
● Interpret and deliver customized research
● Partner with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls and plan for success
● Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You may have:
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
● Interest or experience in IT related industry
You’re great at:
● Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
● High personal motivation, self-management and detail oriented
● Experience within a performance based environment preferred
● Passion for customer service
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong computer efficiency
● Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
● Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
● Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
● Meeting or exceeding metrics
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Job Requisition ID:27159
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 27159
Back to top