What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
The Client Partner role is a service delivery position focused on client service and retention, rather than business development. In this role you will achieve world-class levels of client support, value-orientated usage, retention, and client loyalty, ensuring clients use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services.
The Client Partner role provides a great opportunity to work with an international and dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organisations whilst developing your career in a fast growing organisation and gaining a very attractive salary package.
- Proactively build relationships with existing Senior Leaders and C-level clients over the phone to ensure that they are engaged and getting the highest return on their investment in Gartner.
- Becoming a strategic partner to clients by keeping up to date with their key challenges and opportunities.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise
- Being the main point of contact for any support clients require with their Gartner service.
- Partner with Sales Executives to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty.
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 yearswork experience in an account management/ service role.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Are goal orientated with positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined prioritisation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment and to deadlines.
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years. 70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76%of the Global 500 support their keytechnology decisions with Gartner advice.
Job Requisition ID:G20658
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20658
Back to top