- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you an experienced Client Manager who is great at cultivating relationships with C-suite executives and their teams? Are you passionate about technology and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Client Services Organisation in our offices in Sydney. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand your clients’ critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Building relationships with existing clients to drive engagement with their Gartner service
- Partnering with internal Gartner teams, including Sales, to identify your client’s key initiatives and manage client relationships
- Proactively seeking to uncover your client’s technology related business initiatives
- Ensuring that your clients receive value from their service by aligning relevant Gartner resources (eg customized research)
- Collaborating with the Gartner sales team to ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
- Delivering on-site member support at annual Gartner events
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and service quality
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering exceptional customer service and being passionate about delivering value to clients
- Using verbal and written communication to deliver a clear and concise message
You may have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience working in a technology industry
- Fluent English and Native level / fluency in additional language
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading Research and Advisory Company which is consistently growing at an incredible double digit level
- World class training & coaching.
Job Requisition ID:34680
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top