Client Executive - Global Large Enterprise Sales
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Client Executive role is aligned to Gartner Conferences, and is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This role is primarily focused on large, multi-national strategic accounts and is responsible for driving business for both net new accounts and named strategic accounts.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing strategy for large, global accounts including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities
- Responsible for detailed understanding of large, global account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities
- Account management with outcome of increased customer happiness and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of multi-millions of contracts value within a territory of enterprise sized client accounts
- Deep understanding and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
- Proficiency in global account planning and understanding of territory management
- Lead forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain high-reaching knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- Ability to prospect and handle C-level and senior level relationships within large multinational companies
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales business acumen
- Validated experience building excellent client relationships, offering benefited, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Validated ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure creative, integrated solutions that provide support to global companies
- Extensive and meaningful industry knowledge, specific to vertical markets
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with c-level decision makers
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 10-15 years of external experience with shown consultative sales, preferably in high technology (services, software or hardware) sales. Internal candidates should have a demonstrated track record of successful financial performance (preferably evidenced by WC/Eagle)
Job Requisition ID:33026
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top