What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
We are seeking a Client Executive for our Global Conference Sales team. This position is typically focused on up to three strategic accounts (large, multi-national companies) and is responsible for both client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion via the introduction of new conference solutions, products and services.
- Responsible for directing strategy at large, global accounts including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities.
- Possess a detailed understanding of those client’s business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives; ultimately translating these into Gartner selling opportunities.
- Establish and maintain client relationships; building trust and rapport with C-Level executives and their direct reports across business lines/regions.
- Take a consultative sales approach, ensuring you are always delivering a clear vision match from our value proposition to their mission critical priority.
- Quota achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) aligned to specific strategic accounts and global conference participation.
- Collaboration with internal remote sales associates and internal operations associates to successfully execute client sponsorship.
- Collaboration with research counterparts to maintain overall holistic Gartner relationship.
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner holistically and our specific conference solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success. Internal candidates should have a demonstrated track record of successful performance (preferably evidenced by WC/Eagle) with 3+ years of Gartner MA/SAO sales experience
- Ability to identify enterprise wide opportunities and structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide decision support to global organizations in achieving their business objectives.
- Ability to deliver Gartner Conference’s value proposition to key decision makers including C-Level executives.
- Executive level prioritization skills.
- Proficient in global account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Excellent interpersonal and internal team collaborative skills.
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Systematic execution of the Gartner sales process from prospecting to close.
Job Requisition ID:35035
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top