What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota
This role is responsible for:
· Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
· Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
· Quota responsibility within a territory of major account sized client accounts, with a strong focus on growth accounts
· Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
· Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
· Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
· Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
· Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
· In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and service
· 10-14 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
· Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
· Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
· Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
· Strong computer proficiency
· Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
· Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
· Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
· Language requirements as determined by territory needs
· Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
· Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:32772
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top