Client Engagement Specialist
Client Engagement Specialists help Gartner clients gain optimal value from the memberships they purchase by ensuring they consistently leverage our highest value services. Client Engagement Specialists will support our Web Activation and Engagement Team and our Meeting Attendance Team. Both groups are focused on driving high client retention rates.
Client Engagement Specialists each support a group of 400-500 clients. The Activation and Engagement team welcomes new clients by delivering guided website walkthroughs to new contacts and proactively drives increased web usage from our unengaged clients. The Meeting Attendance Team ensures that our clients register and attend the annual executive events they’re eligible for as part of their Gartner membership.
- Conducting interactive website walkthroughs with new clients to drive early engagement and re-enforce the value of our services
- Providing website demonstrations to clients prior to upcoming renewals
- Leveraging strategic communication mediums in order to recruit senior executives to attend annual meetings
- Managing meeting retention process to ensure annual meetings are consistently well attended
- Building strong relationships with sales and account management team to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support
- Adhering to team SLA’s and following process for client interactions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1-2 business related internships
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Passion for customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top