Client Director,, GTS
- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
This Client Director role is responsible for setting and directing strategy for global clients or major regional accounts that are of substantial strategic and revenue generating importance. The focus is on driving new business within the account, carrying a sales quota.
- Understanding of large/global client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with clients to become the trusted advisor in all their primary locations
- Account management with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction and an increase in retention and account growth
- Quota responsibility aligned to a specific multinational account
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s sales methodology, products, and services
- Line management of remote sales associates
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- 15+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services or software), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national companies
- Proficient in global account planning and understanding of territory management
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global companies
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Extensive and relevant industry knowledge, specific to vertical markets per territory
- Strong computer proficiency and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full lifecycle of the sales process
- Bachelors or Masters degree – desired
What Gartner gives you:
- Uncapped earnings and challenging, but achievable quotas – 85% of our salesforce hit quota and 40-50% secure maximum accelerators every year
- Annual top achievers club in locations such as Miami, Sydney and Monte Carlo
- Unbeatable training and growth opportunities, including an intensive an intensive 5-week sales academy for new hires
- Excellent corporate benefits
- The opportunity to sell at C-level and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
Your application and the data therein are received and processed by Gartner UK Ltd., which is operating as shared HR service provider for the EMEA entities of the Gartner group. Your application will be shared by Gartner UK Ltd. with those persons within the Gartner group which decide about the steps of your application.
Job Requisition ID:40517
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top