CEB Advisory Leader-HR, Gartner Research & Advisory
Advisory Leader for HR EMEA/ANZ
The Advisory Leader, EMEA + ANZ + ASIA will manage and develop the HR Advisory team in regions to deliver great advice and insight to our clients, partner with sales and service leadership to drive commercial outcomes, and collaborate with other Tech Advisory leaders globally to define how the advisory role will evolve in future.
Specific Responsibilities include –
- Lead a team of 20+ advisors, including managers . Serve as a talent and performance manager to team, including coaching, performance feedback, development, career management and recruitment as necessary.
- Partner with the sales and service delivery leadership in regions to develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, and support sales performance and service delivery.
- Supervise advisory work with clients, delivering proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis, helping shape their strategies and implementation plans – deliver key interventions, presentations and client visits as necessary.
- Partner with Research to ensure relevance, freshness, and application for client-facing content, and delivery advisory contributions in our pursuit of must-have research.
- Contribute to internal business building activities at company-level such as advisory recruiting, onboarding progress, building new training/development approaches, improving advisory operational processes, and defining a vision of the future advisory role .
- 10+ years of professional client-facing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership, development and management of high-performing teams. Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing engagements simultaneously and to prioritize demands.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience delivering content and advice with an ability to break down complex topics into understandable components and translate those into compelling stories that spur client action.
- Comfort and fluidity with data analysis to guide business decisions and resource allocation.
- Experience partnering with sales and service leadership teams across multiple countries on business development and go-to-market planning with a keen eye on revenue outcomes.
- Experience contributing to global, cross-functional teams to build and deploy new processes and other internal capabilities, and manage the resulting organizational change.
- Flexibility to work outside strict job description parameters and ability to think creatively about how to provide highest levels of effectiveness, service and business outcomes.
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility in a variety of senior audiences, creating momentum around results.
- Subject matter expertise strongly preferred: in-depth understanding of Human Resources with track record of advisory or consulting achievements with heads of functions or key direct reports of leadership levels.
Job ID 00021204
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top