Campus Recruiter - Charlotte
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
Campus Recruiters are responsible for coordinating the strategy, logistics and execution of campus and university recruitment efforts. You will be on the front-line representing the Gartner brand and ensuring that we attract the best and brightest students. This will also include working with University Leaders and Professors to help build brand awareness and excitement on campus. Campus Recruiters must be team players who demonstrate the ability to build strong partnerships with their universities, professors, students and Gartner business leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Leaders, HR Partners, Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Director to create a plan for your Universities including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage.
- Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders.
- Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each school.
- Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner; monitor and control budget relating to events.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years Campus Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Open to travel (40%)
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com.
Job ID 00020756
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top