Campaign Specialist-Growth Programs
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
This newly created role will help build and expand a Center of Excellence in India to support Sales in significantly increasing new business. This role will help conceptualize, develop, iterate, and execute highly scalable ways to engage prospects for sellers to accelerate Gartner’s new business generation
This new role will be part of the Center of Excellence in India that supports sales with new business opportunities.
- Engage, and ultimately schedule meetings with high-priority prospects
- Develop, execute and iteratively improve multi-touch outreach campaigns
- Develop talk tracks to enable sales to execute calls with prospects
- Work with IT to utilize email technologies to send and track emails
- Support sales with other prospecting opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve CoE approach and process
What you’ll do:
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university, STEM or business preferred
- Knowledge or interest in Information technology and its application to business
- 2-3 years of marketing or sales strategy/ops experience preferred, but not required
- US work experience, or work for a multi-national, a plus
**What you’ll need:
Who you are:
- Top-notch communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Ability to successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Process-driven, faster learner
- Impeccable execution skills
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates in Products & Services enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Opportunity for merit-based career progression
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:26747
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26747
Back to top