Business Development Manager/Director for End-User Clients
Excel in our high-performing Sales team
Business Development Manager or Business Development Director
Location: This position can be preferably based in our Dusseldorf office or in one of our other offices in Germany.
Please note: A Business Development Director role at Gartner is not a management function. BDD is a Senior Hunting role at Gartner.
As a Business Development Director/Manager, you will focus on the end-to-end sales cycle, from prospecting to close, and will play an instrumental part in continuing to expand the Gartner business. You will guide enterprise clients across all industries to make the right critical business decisions for their organisations.
Drive repeatable success by implementing ValueSelling processes developed by our world-class Training Academy
- Win new business and then transition to closed clients within 30 days (on average)
- Leverage our internal network of 1,200 world-class analysts to deliver meaningful value to your clients
5-week Sales Training Academy for a fast start to your success
- A competitive base salary, limitless earning potential and generous benefits from Day 1
- Performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world
- A growth mindset company in which learning agility and continuous improvement are at the core — we are a meritocracy culture
A proven track record of prospecting, developing and closing new business within enterprise-size clients
- Gravitas to communicate at C-level and ability to articulate and demonstrate value
- Meticulous rigor in your sales life cycle with exemplary accuracy in forecasting
- Experience in managing complex deals with the agility to adjust to ambiguous change
- Intellectual curiosity, high energy and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, solution-oriented environment
Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We help leaders make the right decisions, every day. Our business has grown by double digits each of the past 30 quarters and our market opportunity is unlimited. If you have drive, intellect, executive presence and sales skills, unlimited opportunity awaits you
in our EMEA Sales organisation.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top