Business Development Manager - September Start Date
Target start date: Monday 2nd July 2018. As a result of Gartner’s 32 quarters of double-digit growth, we are hiring additional Business Development Managers for our July Academy (across various territories), so if you have 1-6 years’ experience in a new business sales or recruitment role, please apply below and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch ASAP.
Location: Egham, Surrey. Based in our brand new European HQ, including a free on-site Nuffield Health Gym, on-site Starbucks and free shuttle buses from Staines station (direct trainline from Central London, c.35 minutes).
Gartner is the world’s leading IT research and advisory company. We research everything there is to know about IT, analyze and publish that research, and provide this knowledge to clients to help them make the best technology and marketing decisions.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Grow our business. You will spend most of your time on the phone engaging with C-level prospects, and will be responsible for the entire sales cycle through to closing (after 1 month of closure, you will transition the client to an Account Manager)
- Be responsible for a defined territory, where you have ownership of the full end-to-end sales cycle
- Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals
- Manage and track your activity. On a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, you will manage forecast accuracy, and maintain your competitive knowledge and focus.
- Consistently exceed your sales quota
- Collaborate with other Sales associates to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques, and inspire those around you to do better every day
- Have the opportunity to attend industry-leading events such as the Gartner Symposium in Barcelona
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
And as your employer, Gartner will:
- Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits (including a free Nuffield Gym membership), and will be eligible for uncapped commission, fuelled by industry-leading accelerators
- Provide you with 5 weeks of world-class training to help you get started.
- Provide top performers across the sales organization with an all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip, for you and a partner.
- Help you reach your goals: Our managers will work with you to ensure you adjust well to the Gartner culture, meet your quotas and prepare for whatever role you want to take on next within the company. Our motto is "Grow with Gartner," and we provide a culture of exceptional professional development
If you are a highly driven individual with a track-record of success in sales or recruitment, please apply now!
Job ID 00009171
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top