Business Development Manager- German speaker
DACH Business Development Manager
Location Egham, England
Gartner Research help C-level clients master their roles and transform their businesses. Gartner has been achieving double digit growth, and we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join the team.
About our team:
The ESMB Sales organization is the fastest growing business unit within Gartner focused on building trust based relationships with CXO within SME organisations across EMEA.
Gartner has been experiencing double digit growth and revenues in excess of $2.2Billion annually. Our priority is to build strategic relationships with senior executives and align them to our world leading IT research to validate and speed up their decision making processes insuring each client’s mission critical priorities are achieved. We are looking for people to join our team who are collaborative, driven, and creative and will raise the bar to the next level every day.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A highly motivated, resilient and experienced sales professional with the passion & conviction to take on a new challenge
- Able to demonstrate integrity, conviction and natural curiosity
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Able to overachieve in a fast-paced quota-driven environment
- Process driven and follows proven best practice to achieve success
In this role you will:
- Engage only with C-level executives within the SMB marketplace (company turnover between $2million - $750million USD) in order to navigate through how our research & expert advice can assist them in achieving their mission critical priorities
- Manage the full sales cycle from finding prospects through to closure and eventually transition new accounts across to the Account Management team within 1 month of closing the deal
- Align to the DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals week over week
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by identifying, prospecting and closing deals with prospective clients within your assigned territory
- Collaborate with a truly elite SMB Business Development team to continue the development of best practice sharing and new prospecting techniques
- Inspire those around you to do better every day
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top