Business Development Manager
- Portland, OR
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for hunting net new opportunities and strategically selling sponsorships into Evanta conference portfolios through acquisition of net new business.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Prospect and secure net new business to support the Evanta business through sponsorship sales; strategically building relationships with sales and marketing professionals at all levels of an organization
- Build and maintain a predictable sales pipeline to ensure quota attainment
- Develop strong, collaborative, relationships with internal sales teams to close multi-market account opportunities
- Clearly identify highest level decision makers in order to elevate influence and determine client's mission critical priorities and help execute on those priorities through sponsorship sales
- Travel monthly to meet on-site with prospects
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of of business to business sales experience; preferably information technology sales experience
Job Requisition ID:34578
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top