Business Development Manager
We're looking for top talent to join our sales team, based in Chicago! We offer relocation assistance to help make this opportunity a reality. If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you might just be "IT."
What makes the Business Development opportunity and working at CEB now Gartner GREAT?
- Our sales managers are coaches first and guide you to fulfill your potential and master your role
- Working with a premium brand - we are No. 1 in the industry and our name opens doors
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager
- Exceptional culture - work with bright people in a fun environment
- Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Australia and Mexico
Business Development Managers:
- Are strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations within an assigned prospecting territory
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Are responsible for strategically selling CEB now Gartner's advisory services to midmarket organizations or emerging technology organizations
- Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using CEB now Gartner's value selling proposition
- An independent and thoughtful sales professional with exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
- An overachieving sales professional who can confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
- A resolute sales professional who is driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
- A purposeful sales professional who has an established sales process and is coachable to build upon previous success using Gartner's best practices
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 6-12 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
Grow with us:
Launch your future at a global market leader! More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner (NYSE: IT), CEB best practices and technology solutions equip customers with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top