Business Development Manager
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
The EMSE (Europe Midsize Enterprise) sales organization is the fastest growing business within Gartner. This growth is thanks to the strong, trust based relationships that our teams build within small to medium businesses across EMEA. We are looking for business developers, who are fluent in French and confident speaking at a business level, to join our team.
Our double digit growth, plus acquisition of CEB has resulted in generating revenue in excess of $3.5Billion annually. Our priority is to build strategic relationships with senior executives and align them to our world leading IT research, in order to validate and speed up their decision making process. To succeed as a Business Development Manager, you will need to be collaborative, driven and creative.
In this role you will:
- Engage only with C-level executives within the EMSE marketplace (company turnover between $2million - $750million USD) in order to navigate through how our research & expert advice can assist them in achieving their mission critical priorities
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting right through to closure, with the aim to transition new accounts across to the Account Management team within 1 month of closing the deal
- Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals
- Consistently exceed your sales quota, by identifying, prospecting and closing deals with prospective clients within your assigned territory
- Collaborate with our highly successful EMSE Business Development team to continue the development of best practice and sharing new prospecting techniques
- Inspire those around you to succeed and do better each and every day
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
To be successful in this team you will:
- Have 1 – 5 years sales experience, with a proven track record of success
- Be a highly motivated, resilient and experienced sales professional with passion & conviction to take on new challenges in a business development capacity
- Be able to demonstrate integrity, conviction and natural curiosity
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator with superior business acumen
- Be able to demonstrate existing proven success and overachievement in a fast-paced quota-driven environment
- Be process driven and follows proven best practice to achieve success
And in return, we will:
- Provide you with uncapped earning potential, a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits. Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations
- Help you exceed your short and long term career goals through our training program, mentorship and highly collaborative environment
- Offer you an international career with a global leader
Job Requisition ID:39721
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top