Business Development Executive, Large Enterprise
- Arlington, VA
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
We're looking for top talent to join our sales team, based in Arlington, Virginia (but can site remote in the North East, Chicago)! If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you might just be "IT."
What makes the Business Development opportunity and working at Gartner GREAT?
• Our sales managers are coaches first and guide you to fulfill your potential and master your role
• Working with a premium brand - we are No. 1 in the industry and our name opens doors
• High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager
• Exceptional culture - work with bright people in a fun environment
• Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Australia and Mexico
Business Development Managers:
• Are strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations within an assigned prospecting territory
• Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
• Are responsible for strategically selling Gartner's advisory services to Large Enterprise organizations
• Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner's value selling proposition
• An independent and thoughtful sales professional with exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
• An overachieving sales professional who can confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
• A resolute sales professional who is driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
• A purposeful sales professional who has an established sales process and is coach-able to build upon previous success using Gartner's best practices
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 6-12 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
Grow with us:
Launch your future at a global market leader! More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on Gartner services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner (NYSE: IT), CEB best practices and technology solutions equip customers with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.
Job Requisition ID:33398
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top