Business Development Director Large End User Accounts Israel
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Business Development Director – End User Large Accounts Israel
- Newly created field sales career opportunity in our Israeli Sales Organization!
- Our Israeli Field Sales team grew 60% in size since 2013
- 32 consecutive quarters of double digit growth globally
- Global Revenue of $3.3b in 2018
- Over 2000 analysts worldwide
- Supporting 71% of the Fortune 1000 and 74% of the Global 500 with key technology decisions
- 105% increase in spend by returning clients globally
- Vast estimated global market value of $61 B for further growth!
- Our global associate population has grown over 400% in the past 12 years to 13000 associates (including CEB acquisition)!
Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advisory services give our sales associates access to senior decision makers in business and enable them to uncover and understand our clients' needs. They become our clients' trusted advisors by creating a truly meaningful high-impact, bespoke value proposition which addresses their needs. Our sales associates are naturally curious with strong learning agility and high activity. They are passionate about their clients' needs and committed to excellence in everything they do. They are true team players with strong ethics and integrity and they enjoy collaborating with local colleagues as well as our associates from around the globe. They love to share their successes with their colleagues and help each other in a truly collaborative environment!
Gartner's elite Global Large Accounts Field Sales organization are at the heart of our double digit growth.
Thanks to further strong growth forecasts, we are looking for a highly talented IT Consultative Sales professional with background in new accounts acquisition sales to join us as a Business Development Director (BDD) Large Accounts Israel, in our office in Herzliya. This is a unique role in Gartner helping our organization to grow.
As a Business Development Director you will:
- Have ownership over a list of prospective large client organizations across Israel
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level IT and Business Executives and their teams in your prospective accounts
- Drive net new revenue growth of our Research Advisory and Executive Program services via a value-based customer-centric consultative sales approach, creating best matching value-focused proposition for our client’s needs with the help of our Delivery colleagues, as well as driving to personal target over-achievement
- Create a relevant long-term account strategy and road-map for your prospective clients in order to generate new business.
- Establish strong relationships with Delivery colleagues in Israel as well as internationally during prospective sales cycles, connected by focus on the highest service quality to your prospective accounts until hand-over to Account Executives for client delivery is completed.
- Become a mentor/coach to less experienced sales colleagues or new hires when established in the role and lead by example through contribution to the Account Executive team’s best practice projects and initiatives
Candidate Profile Success Criteria
- Proven consultative new business sales experience in IT sales or information-services in Israel
- Passion for value-based consultative sales approach
- Track record of quota over-achievement in net new logo sales
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to executives in global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Established C-level contacts and understanding of the issues they face would be ideal
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven
- High integrity, ethics and strong collaborator
- Competitive; can-do attitude, views challenges as opportunities for improvement and finding solutions
- Strong sense of urgency/purpose
- Wants to be part of high-growth organization to grow and change with it.
- Business Fluent in Hebrew and English
A Career with Gartner
We are the partner of choice for CIOs and senior IT and Business leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms as well as technology investors in 10,796 distinct organizations across 90 countries.
A career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
- Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
- Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive training and personal development programs
- 5 week Top Class New Hire Training Program
- Winner’s Circle and Club 300 Recognition awards
- Uncapped Commission Earnings
- Our average sales associates achieve 115% + of their target income
- Close to 50% of our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip every year
- Commitment and Focus on Learning and Development
- Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression in a high growth environment
· FORTUNEs Magazine's "Most Admired Companies" list in IT Services for 2016, 17
· Glassdoor – Top 50 List of Best Place To Work, Employees’ Choice Winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, 17
· Forbes – One of “Most Innovative Growth Companies" 2015, 16, 17
· LinkedIn –Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn
Job ID 00015675
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top