Business Development Associate - Dallas
Are you driven by achieving goals and making money? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies? You’ve come to the right place. We are looking for top-level talent who want to have a career in sales. As a Business Development Associate you will build core skills in sales and directly impact senior-level executives at leading organizations.
We do it for the impact.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries
What you’ll get out of this opportunity:
- Learn how secure sales meetings through cold calling and lead-generation campaigns.
- Effectively present the value of CEB’s renowned products and services to prospective clients.
- You’ll partner with your Business Development Manager on how to create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency.
- You will be skilled at collecting business intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified potential customers.
- Recruit key client executives and staff to webinars, roundtable discussions, and more.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome)
- Thrive in a competitive environment
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
Why you’ll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you’re passionate).
- We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, employee stock purchase program, flexible spending, and tuition assistance.
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans’, Women’s, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences.
Job ID 00018303
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top