Business Associate (Rotation)
- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Graduate Development Program: Client Services
The 2-4 year Gartner Graduate Development program provides a unique opportunity for a small number of highly talented individuals to gain exposure to several functions to jumpstart a career leading services teams. You will rotate through assignments to develop rounded skills and an understanding of the interdependencies in all aspects of services. This includes service domain expertise, people leadership, change project leadership, and services strategy and operations. You will be expected to learn rapidly in order to take increasing responsibility and independence with each assignment.
Rotations are customized to each individual, typically starting in roles that give the individual exposure to Gartner’s products and client interaction without being assigned to a specific territory of clients. Other rotations involve solving operational effectiveness problems as part an operations team. Rotations then place the individual in a client-facing service territory. In the later stages, the SRD may coach and mentor others. Others may lead complex change programs. Having had first-hand exposure to many roles and business leaders who have diverse backgrounds and styles, the individual will be well positioned at the end of the program to become an expert service person, lead a team of service professionals or join an operations team.
How will you make an impact?
- Play a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience (e.g., onboarding clients to the service)
- Team with service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- As part of an operations effectiveness team, surface actionable insights from large volumes of data combined with qualitative interviews and observations
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to take action
- Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool
- Apprentice a service role in a client-facing territory, typically for over a year; begin coaching others
We are looking for individuals who have:
- B.A./B.S. degree (at least 2:1 required / predicted, Masters degree is an advantage)
- Passion for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of excellence, fuelled by critical thinking, analytic, and communications skills
- Technology background is welcomed, but not required.
Job Requisition ID:39261
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top