As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing standardized as well as ad hoc business intelligence reporting capabilities. An interest in marketing analytics and an ability to provide thoughtful solutions in a timely fashion will be key attributes of the successful candidate.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from multiple data sources.
- Design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards for the Events and Corporate Marketing organizations to monitor event performance and campaign effectiveness by utilizing underlying data warehouses / data marts.
- Fulfill data requests for internal business partners.
- Collaborate with various functional teams such as Marketing, IT, Operations, Sales and Finance to achieve business results.
- Communicate analysis results to business partners.
- Complete multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer, Information or related science field
- Minimum two years of professional experience with dashboards and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Oracle Data Visualizer or Oracle OBIEE
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data
- Fact driven and analytically-minded with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with CRM systems and a good understanding of data warehouse architecture
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot
- Strong command of English (written and verbal)
- Ability to write intermediate level SQL code
- Ability to write SAS, R or Python code
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience understanding and presenting complex quantitative analyses to business partners
Please update External Job Requirements
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top