Business Analyst, Service Operations
Business Analyst, Service Operations
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
Service Operations Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for ensuring Client retention. The Service Ops Associate will be a part of this team and will be responsible for driving retention through Client Engagement plans.
What you will do
Drive retention and Net Customer Value Increase (NCVI) by empowering service delivery groups and sales in some of the several initiatives as required:
- Produce engagement plans for clients that connect Gartner product offerings to client needs by working with Client Partners, thereby displaying value we could provide
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as a Business Product Owner that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
- Innovate on initiatives that would save time for our Service associates allowing them to call and engage more clients
- Find opportunities to automate content or process and working with IT so it could lead to productivity increase and time savings
- Conduct outside-in and inside-out research and analysis to identify Client’s Mission Critical Priorities and map them to best of Gartner assets
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation in the outside-in analysis initiative
- Collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity in any of our initiatives while automating to retain/improve quality of recommendations
- Identify opportunities to improve templates for outside-in’s, proposal etc. by analyzing how Service and Sales is leverage what we products Vs. what they share
- Measure impact of the OSI and other initiatives in a quantifiable way, thereby leading to business process improvements and new initiatives for retention uplift or cost savings or time savings.
- Communicate to stakeholders and senior management on updates related to your initiatives
What you’ll need:
- Prefer Masters from top Bschools - Tier 1 schools only
- Bachelors: Tier 1 schools only
- Bachelors a must in either Physics, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
Who you are:
- A professional with atleast 2 years of work experience in a top IT related company; management consulting companies but with IT client experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in a business role in an IT or consulting or analytical company a plus
- Specific work experience related to focus on research and building business recommendations a plus
- Other work experience related to research or technology a plus
- Hands-on IT experience a plus
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top