Business Analyst - Growth Programs
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Business Analyst, Growth Programs
What makes Gartner Products & Services a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Products & Services, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Associates in Products & Services have the opportunity to work on the critical initiatives that power our business results – from developing new ways to deliver client value through innovations in products and services, to creating scalable ways to create efficiency in our operations. Our associates earn a competitive salary & performance incentives —along with top training and support, exposure to senior management and the ability to become a leader in the business. If you’re analytical, enjoy solving difficult problems, coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner’s Product & Services organization is the place for you.
About this role:
This newly created role will help build and expand a Center of Excellence in India to support Sales in significantly increasing new business. This role will help develop innovative approaches to identify priority prospects for Gartner’s Research business and develop systems to identify trigger events that can be used to drive timely outreach to high potential prospects.
What you’ll do:
This individual will help develop and executive innovative new ways to:
- Engage, and ultimately schedule meetings with high-priority prospects
- Work with IT to improve upon existing prioritization engine that determines high priority prospects
- Establish and improve a scalable system that identifies when a prospecting “triggers” has occurred for a prioritized prospects
- Build a referral database and leverage it to identify referrals which can be used to get meetings with prospects
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university, STEM or business preferred
- MBA or Masters preferred
- Knowledge or interest in Information technology and its application to business
- Knowledge of the application of analytics and statistics
- Experience in management consulting preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years of data analytics experience
- US work experience, or work for a multi-national, a plus
**What you’ll need:
Who you are:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Exposure to corporate data warehouses and databases preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or basic programming skills required
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates in Products & Services enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Opportunity for merit-based career progression
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:26742
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26742
Back to top