Business Analyst, EXP
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the Role:
Develop dashboards, reports and analyses to support fact-based decision-making. Identify trends and recommend solutions or processes to increase business effectiveness
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver repeatable reports, analysis, and dashboards.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our CRM system and reporting portfolio
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary to identify trends.
- Understand corporate and business initiatives and provide key data analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Present ‘state of the business’ at operations reviews and team meetings
- Play a consultative role to managers and associates who interpret analytics by providing insights and recommendations tailored to their objectives.
- Provide written status updates and communications about changes
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree: proven project management experience and/or project management qualification.
- 3-4 year’s business experience, preferably working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting.
- Reporting/analytical experience (operational/financial) for an executive-level audience
Gets things done - autonomous completer/finisher, manages self and manages up
Problem solving – can decompose a problem into work that, if completed, solves the problem.
- Understanding of corporate systems, data models, and data assets.
- Demonstrated exceptional Excel skills (formulas, lookups, pivots, charting/presentation)
Intermediate SQL skills to extract and aggregate datasets; DAX and M Query skills a plus; familiarity with Toad a plus
- Experience in building dashboards in PowerBI or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (questioning, listening, writing).
- Builds strong and effective working relationships.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:25174
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top