Associate Team Client Manager (Greater China Region)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Associate – Team Client Manager
The Team Client Manager (TCM) is an experienced service professional who understands the business drivers of our C-Level client base and their teams. TCM provides our clients with a personalised, proactive, concierge-level service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, operational efficiency and quality across.
- Executive Programs and End User Programs service lines.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their value plans.
- Partners with the Executive Partners (EP) and Leadership Partners (LP) to ensure our C – level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased.
- The TCM partners with the EP and LP to identify the key challenges and initiatives of the client and provides solutions to ensure we meet their business needs.
- Drives clients service usage and making sure that all service delivery and inquiry teams are delivering the research information in a timely manner
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as a business/technology advisor and/or client manager within IT and Technology sector preferred.
- Since this role support clients in China, Strong Mandarin speaking capability is a MUST.
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality.
- Organisation planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients).
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service oriented role.
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients).
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas; desire to learn about Gartner products.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Job Requisition ID:26457
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26457
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Client Partner Area Manager
Joe and his team of six work to understand the mission-critical priorities of Gartner clients and align company resources to help achieve goals and deliver excellent customer service experiences.
Back to top