Associate Software Engineer
F ront End Software Engineer
We are searching for a talented Front End Developer to join our new and growing team of Software Engineers in the Gartner Innovation Center in Tel-Aviv.You will have access to the best facilities, the best technology, and work on challenging applications problems and have access to the best expertise within the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, in a start-up environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Front-End developer
- 1+ years’ experience with Angular
- HTML5: storage, web-sockets and web workers
- write HTML and CSS from scratch
- Experience with Gulp or Grunt, Less or Sass
- Web Knowledge: CDN, network, Http Caching
- familiarity with: ECMAScript 6, CoffeScript, TypeScript
- Experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails or any Server side.
- Testing: Unit test and E2E testing, Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
- Experience in Web optimizations
- Product understanding
- Experience with cloud services e.g AWS/Azure
- Experience with SQL & NO-SQL databases
- Fun to work with!
- Can learn "on the job" independently
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Committed team player
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top