Associate Software Developer
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About the Role:
Gartner is in need of a well-rounded and motivated full stack Software Developer who will be a part of team developing and supporting Gartner s client facing experience. This includes supporting both the gartner.com website as well as other engagement applications like email.
What you ll do:
You will be working as part of a team integrating multiple platforms and technologies to deliver custom solutions that focus on increasing engagement and maximizing the value Gartner provides to its clients. This includes working closely with data scientists and machine learning platforms.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What you'll need:
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a Master s degree in CS
- Knowledge of different databases technologies (Relational, NoSQL, Graph, Document, Key-Value, Time Series, etc )
- Knowledge of integration technologies (HTTP, SOA, REST, XML, JSON etc )
- Experience in developing and consuming web services
- Development experience using Java. Python experience is a plus
- Knowledge of frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
- Experience integrating with internal Search engines is a plus
- Experience with cloud based platforms is a plus
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:G20491
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20491
Back to top