- Mumbai, India
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be
About this role:
Provide administrative and professional support to internal and external clients through the timely processing of analyst engagements.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate Inquiries inbox management, Executive Programs (ExP), Enterprise IT Leader (EITL), Local Briefing, and Consulting requests through clearly defined processes to ensure the fulfillment of client deliverable and the full utilization of analyst travel.
- Partner with Sales and Client Financial Services to ensure all Inquiry requests are properly documented and revenue is recognized within the appropriate business tools for the engagement.
- Accurate and methodical manner of using the documented process steps whilst providing the highest level of client service.
- Respond to all emails, live calls and voice mails within each business day.
- Manage requests and work with others as required to meet individual and group objectives and deadlines.
- Manage the Process inbox in an efficient, accurate, professional and resolution focused manner.
- Ensure that multiple Gartner products and services are fulfilled on a timely basis.
- Optimize analyst resources and ensure that all travel is fully leveraged by Sales.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience in a fast paced work environment preferably in client service.
- Experience & proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Experience with general office equipment and handling multiple priority activities/projects at once.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the IT industry along with exposure to market research, data collection and the analysis process.
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to escalation.
- Process-driven, methodical and pays strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work autonomously (i.e. high degree of of self reliance/self starter) and should be team player with good time management skills.
Who you are:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and in a fast pace environment
- Evidence of positive attitude towards challenges and ability to problem solve
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:34263
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top