Associate Project Manager, Consulting
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
- Lead projects and programs in support of Consulting technology initiatives focused on equipping associates with tools and information required to further strategic direction, and drive operational effectiveness.
- Work independently in a project and program manager role with Consulting business owners and stakeholders and represent Consulting as the working business interface to IT.
- Specify all project business requirements, designs, processes and practices, and work with IT and other internal stakeholders to ensure their full and proper implementation including rigorous testing and final project implementation.
- Monitor and track issues with existing processes and applications
- Responsible for managing ongoing maintenance of core Consulting technologies. Function as first line of support for production issues.
- Act as the point person with the IT development organization to ensure timely completion of agreed upon deliverables. This will include interaction with the offshore IT organization
- Drive ongoing associate setup and maintenance as well as general annual system setup activities
- Ensure effective communications and change management execution around each project with all levels of Consulting on project/initiative plans, requirements and implementation progress.
- Deliver project support and internal client service to Consulting associates (e.g. delivery associates, operations leaders and team members) on all primary technology applications.
- Partner with the Analytics team to understand source data and ensure data availability and cleanliness. Serve as the point person for data related questions.
Job Requisition ID:35998
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top