Associate HR Partner - Research
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in approximately 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 6,800 associates, including more than 1,500 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 90 countries.
The Associate HR Partner provides human resources consultation and support to managers and associates in one or more BUs and assists in the implementation of BU specific HR programs and processes.
- Provide HR support and consultation to managers and associates in BU(s).
- Assist with the implementation of company-wide and BU specific HR programs and processes.
- Coach Managers on the performance management process and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans. Proactively manage legal risk; ensure clients' compliance with HR policies and governmental regulations.
- Gain credibility by building collaborative relationships with the BU managers and associates and others in the HR organization.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise.
- Work with HRP team to drive annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with BUs ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive local participation in local health and wellness fairs and annual benefits enrollment processes.
- Collaborate with BU finance partner to ensure workforce planning alignment with BU budget and forecast cycle.
- Open vacancies in a timely manner to facilitate the recruiting process and partner with recruiting to ensure a conscious deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Communicate to client group(s) regarding HR initiatives through both verbal and written communication.
- Coach Managers on communicating and implementing change within the BU.
- Ensure organizational changes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner in partnership with HR Associates and HRIS.
- Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as workforce planning/selection, compensation, retention, organizational structure, associate development, succession planning and talent management.
- Facilitate and/or train client groups as needed on HR programs and processes.
- Bachelor s Degree
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Ability to deliver HR programs to effectively address business issues
- Effective coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Successful track record of superior service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work collaborately with team members in a matrix environment
- Consistent demonstration of integrity, collaboration, no-limits mindset, objectivity, and delivering results consistently using global best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation and platform skills required
Job Requisition ID:G22122
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22122
Back to top