Associate HR Business Unit Partner
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
We are searching for an Associate HR Partner join our growing Corporate Services HR team! The Associate HR Partner provides project management, program management communication and analytical/decision support to our Corporate Services HR team, which supports more than 2,000 associates globally. This role will also provide HR consultation and support to managers and associates in multiple business units, and support a variety special projects and initiatives.
What you’ll do:
• Provide HR support and consultation to managers and associates in BU(s).
• Serve as project manager and program manager for a variety of recurring processes, special projects and initiatives.
• Create, edit, organize and deploy a wide variety of project and program collateral and communication tools; serve as team’s internal “communications guru.”
• Assist with the implementation of company-wide and business unit (BU) specific HR programs and processes.
• Provide analytical and decision support to team through a combination of qualitative research and quantitative (excel) analysis.
• Provide 1:1 coaching and/or programs to address challenges related to areas such as workforce planning/selection, compensation, retention, organizational structure, associate development, succession planning and talent management.
• Gain credibility by building collaborative relationships within both assigned business units and the greater HR team (Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, etc.)
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise.
• Ensure the integrity of data housed within our HRIS systems in partnership with HR Associates and HRIS.
• Support associate on and off-boarding, and provide employee relations assistance throughout the associate (employee) lifecycle.
• Facilitate and/or train client groups as needed on HR programs and processes.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3 years of related experience in HR, communications, consulting or related fields, with a passion for human capital strategy.
• Excellent written communication skills, including editing and proofreading skills. Prior experience creating effective Power Point decks required. Editorial, graphic design and/or formal communication experience a plus.
• Ability to create compelling communication tools, including decks, presentations, executive summaries, one-pagers, etc.
What we offer:
• A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
• Exposure to industry leading training and development.
• Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:36968
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top